As you may have seen in my Summer Plans post last month, I’m heading to Festival No. 6 in September as one of the festival’s Official Instagram Ambassadors! As if that’s not exciting enough I’m also giving away a pair of tickets so you could be going too!
Festival No. 6
Festival No. 6 takes place from the 1st to the 4th of September this year in the colourful town of Portmeirion in North Wales! Here’s all the fab artists in attendance:
The line-up looks amazing and there are loads of extra fun activities and experiences such as carnivals, cabaret, comedy and even a spa! I’m really excited for Festival No. 6 and will have the glitter at the ready for what looks like an eccentric and quirky festival with bags of personality.
I’m also super psyched for the food as the Street Village Food trucks look like they are going to give the food trucks of Glastonbury a run for their money!
How to win a pair of tickets to Festival No. 6
So okay, okay, I know you want to know how you can get your hands on a pair of tickets to this awesome festival. Well it’s easy as pie!
The competition is taking place over on the Heels In My Backpack Instagram account and all you have to do is as follows:
1) Follow @Heels.In.My.Backpack on Instagram.
2) Like the Festival No. 6 competition photo.
3) Comment on the Festival No. 6 competition photo, tagging who you would like to take with you to the festival!
Job done, son. It’s that simple. The competition is open from today Monday 18th July and ends on Sunday 24th July, with the winner announced on social media by midnight Monday 25th July! So go on, get involved!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Heels in my Backpack and prizes have been donated by Carousel PR on behalf of Festival No. 6, Portmeirion, Gwynedd, Wales, LL48 6ER.
2. Employees of the aforementioned companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram – @Heels.In.My.Backpack.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight Sunday 24th July 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entrants must follow @Heels.In.My.Backpack on Instagram, like the competition photo and comment on it with who they would like to take to the festival. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to Festival No. 6 via an E-Ticket.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by randomizer.org from all entries received and verified by Heels In My Backpack.
12. The winner will be notified via Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, I reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Heels In My Backpack and not to any other party. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
Total Blogger Transparency: This competition includes a prize donated by Festival No. 6 but all thought and opinions expressed are my own. I wouldn’t play you like that shorty.